Friday, January 30, 2015

Introduction Post

This blog will be a continuation of ideas I have on Digital Technology in the 21st Century, which I have written about in previous on-line education courses. I am excited to explore how my ideas have evolved now that the iPads have been introduced into the classroom.

I teach at South Portland High School, a city right outside of Portland. It is economically diverse and culturally diverse for a Maine town. I teach between two departments English and Alternative Education. Both experiences broaden my understanding of the educational system and the diverse learning needs of all students in our school. In alternative ed, I teach ecology and personal finance and have also taught introductory photography. My goals in this class are to create a tool box of apps that students can use in my classroom to think critically, collaborate, create and communicate.



0 comments:

Post a Comment